Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    Altec Madera Speakers

    I wish my speaker room was not full already.
    Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
    [url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
    [url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    I like the strip of wood across the top, and the light grill cloth.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    406's are worth the admission price he mistakenly says 806

    bought a pair of Madrid for 75 a while back haven't touched them yet
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    I like the strip of wood across the top, and the light grill cloth.
    27243270


    47168270

    22522680
    guns kill people,

    like spoons made rush limbaugh,

    fat ....

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    tomt, what are you using to grab ebay pictures? It used to be that I could just right click and save them, but ebay has done something so that I can't. I could use the Windows 7 snipping tool, but I'd rather grab a file than a partial screen shot.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    If you save the page you will find the pics in a folder
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    tomt, what are you using to grab ebay pictures? It used to be that I could just right click and save them, but ebay has done something so that I can't. I could use the Windows 7 snipping tool, but I'd rather grab a file than a partial screen shot.
    depends on where i happen to be, as i go to librarys, to get computer time.

    what browser are you using?
    guns kill people,

    like spoons made rush limbaugh,

    fat ....

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by tomt View Post
    depends on where i happen to be, as i go to librarys, to get computer time.

    what browser are you using?
    Firefox 3.6.17
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Craigslist Maderas: Hmm...tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by Cal Weldon View Post
    Altec Madera Speakers

    I wish my speaker room was not full already.
    so-

    you have land to 'add a room'?

    (big enuff for future expansion)

    1996large
    Last edited by tomt; June 13th, 2011 at 06:17 PM. Reason: 16
    guns kill people,

    like spoons made rush limbaugh,

    fat ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.